The easy, affordable way to stay in touch with your HOA members
Send personalized mass emails from right inside Gmail, no complex software required
Building updates, HOA board meeting notes, new policies, even an email letting everyone know the water will temporarily be shut off Thursday afternoon (again) because of what Little Timmy tried to flush down the toilet (again).
GMass is your simple, affordable option for sending those emails.
Send a personalized, individual message to every member of your homeowner association from right inside your Gmail account. If you know how to send an email, you’ll know how to send a mass email.
Improve communication, reliably relay critical info, and keep your members engaged
|300,000+ users, 6,600+ reviews, and (nearly) a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ average in the Chrome Web Store|
|“GMass was a snap to figure out and set up and use! Sent out my first mass mailing in less than an hour – what used to take a whole day.” – Nick H.
“This extension was perfect for mail-merge novices like me! I was nervous that it wasn’t going to work (it sounded too good to be true), but lo and behold, it worked seamlessly. There are great prompts that check/correct things along the way.” – Amelia V.
“Great product and amazing support. Easy to use and perfect for our campaigns.” – Yasser K.
Communicate better than ever with the members of your HOA
|Get started fast
Go from installation to sending your first HOA-wide email in minutes.
|No new software to learn
Know how to send an email in Gmail? Then you know how to send a mass email with GMass.
The days of printing flyers or using expensive email software are over.
|Personalize each message
Include each member’s name (and any other details you want) in your emails.
|Track your results
Track opens, clicks, replies and unsubscribes. Learn how your members are responding to your emails.
|Avoid the spam folder
GMass’s advanced email distribution system helps your mass emails land in the inbox, not the spam folder.
|Reach different groups
GMass makes it simple to divide your member list into smaller groups for targeted messages.
|Send automatic follow-ups
For example: Send a follow-up two days later to members who didn’t open your first email.
|Schedule emails for later
Set up an email campaign at any time and date in the future.
Boost involvement and keep members engaged
HOAs are using GMass to keep their members informed, engaged and active
- HOA newsletters. Inform your members about the latest news, events and activities.
- Important announcements. Are repairs happening this week? Has there been an issue with communal parking spots? Get the word out. Your members might not see a social media post (after all, those are at the mercy of algorithms) and they might not notice a flier on a bulletin board — but they will receive your emails.
- HOA board meeting notes. What decisions did the board make? It’s not just a good practice to keep HOA members informed — in many cases, sharing these notes is required by law.
- Late payment notices (or other issues). Send personalized mass emails to everyone who needs to resolve an issue — and send automatic follow-ups if you don’t get an answer.
- Welcome emails. Send a series of emails to new HOA members. Introduce the board members and the community, showcase all the good work you’re doing, and ensure new homeowners feel welcomed with open arms.
- Service updates. Keep members informed about the progress on their requests, about current or upcoming maintenance work, about policy violations and more.
- Urgent issues. Need to ensure everyone in the HOA sees an important message? Use GMass’s reporting features to track members who have opened your emails — and automatically follow up with those who haven’t.
Member outreach with no learning curve
To show you just how soon you’ll be sending your first personalized HOA emails with GMass, we put together this guide… then we realized it’s only five steps long.
Step 1: Install GMass
Install GMass at the Google Chrome web store and connect it to your Gmail account with a few clicks.
Step 2: Import your Google Sheet of members
Click one button in Gmail to import your Google Sheet of HOA members.
Step 3: Write your email
Write your message and use the GMass pop-up tool to add personalization fields.
Step 4: Select any extra email features
Set up automated follow ups, schedule your email for the future, and more.
Step 5: Click the GMass button to send
Click the GMass button and your email will send now (or at a scheduled time). Now you can track your results right there in Gmail as well.
Well done. You just sent your first email campaign and it probably took less than five minutes. You could get used to that. (Just like you got used to your members’ Christmas lights staying up until mid-March.)
Join the thousands of other HOAs using GMass (along with 300k other businesses, nonprofits, schools and more)
Try it for free, get up and running in minutes, and drastically improve communication with your HOA members today!